The Friends of Cressing Temple is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
This privacy notice was last updated on the: 7 April 2021
How we use personal data
The Friends of Cressing Temple will collect personal data about you such as your name, postal address, telephone and email and your bank details if you are supporting us through membership, a donation, or by ordering goods.
The Friends of Cressing Temple may use the personal information you give to us for one or more of the following, in accordance with the permissions that you have provided.:
- Membership administration
- Administration of donations and legacies
- Research and statistical analysis
- Communications about the work of the Charity including events, fundraising, conservation, and membership
- Processing volunteer and job applications
- To respond to any correspondence or complaint you submit to The Friends of Cressing Temple
- We do not retain any personal data that is provided by visitors to our site or website (for example, your email address) except for the purposes of processing an enquiry, a request, or a purchase.
- We do not give any personal data to any third party unless without the express permission from the data owner. (However, we may need to provide your personal data if we’re asked by the police, or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities)
- We do not sell any personal data to any third party
- The Information Commissioners Office (ICO) is the organisation overseeing compliance with GDPR requirements. If you believe that your personal data is being used in breach of the GDPR, in the first instance please contact the: The Friends of Cressing Temple data officer. If you are unsatisfied with our response to your concern you may register a complaint directly with the ICO at ico.org.uk
email@example.com or post them to the: Data Protection Officer, The Friends of Cressing Temple, Cressing Temple Barns, Witham Road, Braintree, Essex, CM77 8PD