Use of our website.
(Access to and use of this site is provided by The Friends of Cressing Temple, registered charity no 116643)
The term ‘The Friends of Cressing Temple’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is: Cressing Temple Barns, Witham Road, Braintree, Essex, CM77 8PD. Our charity registration number is: 116643. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- By using this site, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms, please do not access or use this site.
- The Friends of Cressing Temple reserves the right to make changes to this website and these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated or amended.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Friends of Cressing Temple prior written consent.
- Reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is strictly prohibited for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the website content requires prior written consent from the trustees of the Friends of Cressing Temple.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Accuracy of Content.
- The Friends of Cressing Temple endeavours to ensure that all information published on this website is as accurate as possible. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. All content on this website is for general use only and does not constitute any advice or recommendation. You should independently verify any information before relying on its accuracy.
Please note that all images and information contained on this website may be copyright protected. All copyright material on this website are owned by: The Friends of Cressing Temple or the material is included with the permission of the rights of the owner. Except for making a hard copy print for your own personal use or the use of others in your organisation (or downloading the material for personal use or the use of others in your organisation only provided that you retain all copyright and proprietary notices), the material on this website may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or displayed, by any means, without the express prior written consent of: The Friends of Cressing Temple.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- This website is provided by: The friends of Cressing Temple on an as is basis and on an is available basis. No warranties or representations of any kind are given (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non- infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- The names and logos of third parties mentioned in the Site or in the Third-Party Contents may be the trademarks, trade names or unregistered trademarks of those third parties and are used with the permission of such organisations. In the event that you own intellectual property that appears on the site without your written consent please notify Us.
- The Friends of Cressing Temple provides the information on this website free of any access charge and on the basis of no liability for the information given. Under no circumstances will The Friends of Cressing Temple or its Trustees be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise) loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill or injury to reputation, loss or damage suffered by third parties or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising in connection with the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to on this website or otherwise from the use of this website.
- Periodically, we may change these web conditions and any additional terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check these web conditions in case there are any changes. If You access and use the site after we have made a change to these web conditions you shall be treated as having accepted the change.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 The Friends of Cressing Temple Registered Charity No: 11664